I’m Anastasia Parris (formerly Iliou), a writer, editor, and digital marketer living and working in Nashville, TN.
I’m currently working full-time in Product Marketing at Asurion, but I have experience in:
- Building successful marketing and customer service teams
- Building out marketing and customer service/customer success processes and systems, including CRMs
- Increasing web impressions and B2B lead generation through SEO content marketing
- Conducting market research to help make informed product decisions
- Increasing B2C and B2B2C engagement through email marketing, push notifications, and guerilla marketing
My favorite things in the world are animals & travel. I have two cats and two dogs, and I had a hedgehog until she passed of old age in early 2021. I’ve been to 44 states and counting. I volunteer for the Elephant Sanctuary in Tennessee as well as True Rescue (my local animal shelter) in my free time!